Year End Accounts

All Limited Companies are required to submit to HMRC and to Companies House a set of annual accounts in a specified format by a specified date each year

We can prepare these accounts for you, submitting them on your behalf and computing the corporation tax that is due to be paid.

For self-employed individuals and partnerships, we can also prepare, in accordance with legislation, year end accounts from the information provided.

We will prepare, from the records supplied, a complete set of financial statements. We will fully explain the content, including any adjustments we have made, in easy to understand non-accounting terms as we know from experience that it is not always easy to understand the ‘jargon’. This information is then used to prepare your corporation tax liability or your self-assessment tax liability as well as aiding your future business decisions.

Some of our other services include


For businesses that are VAT registered, the completion of VAT returns can seem daunting with all the particular rules that apply.

Tax Returns

You may be required to complete a tax return if say you are self-employed, a company director or receive income from property or investment income.


Bookkeeping is a big part of the administration of your business and being efficient and keeping your records up to date is important but is also very time-consuming.