Tax Returns

Kempton Accountancy Services can assist you when it comes to filling in your tax return

You may be required to complete a tax return if say you are self-employed, a company director or receive income from property or investment income.

HM Revenue & Customs do not assist, advise or help organise your business affairs to ensure you only pay what’s due, that’s why it’s always best to seek professional advise from someone who specialises in Tax Returns. We will liaise with HMRC on your behalf and fully advise you of the tax that is due to be paid or the refund that you are due.

We can prepare, calculate and submit online your tax return using approved HMRC software, and we will also notify you of your tax due/refund. We submit our self assessment returns online using approved HMRC software.

Some of our other services include


For businesses that are VAT registered, the completion of VAT returns can seem daunting with all the particular rules that apply.

Year End Accounts

All Limited Companies are required to submit to HMRC and to Companies House a set of annual accounts in a specified format by a specified date each year.


Bookkeeping is a big part of the administration of your business and being efficient and keeping your records up to date is important but is also very time-consuming.