You may be required to complete a tax return if say you are self-employed, a company director or receive income from property or investment income.

HM Revenue & Customs do not assist, advise or help organise your business affairs to ensure you only pay what’s due, that’s why it’s always best to seek professional advise from someone who specialises in Tax Returns.  We will liaise with HMRC on your behalf and fully advise you of the tax that is due to be paid or the refund that you are due.

We can prepare, calculate and submit online your tax return using approved HMRC software, and we will also notify you of your tax due/refund. We submit our self assessment returns online using approved HMRC software.

The filing deadline for your self assessment return, if filing by paper, is 31st October and the online submission deadline is 31st January.

Payments to HMRC are due on the 31st January and 31st July each year.